Okay, I am more than a little excited now. I just did two loads of eco-friendly laundry. Using only natural ingredients.
I used soap nuts from Mountain Rose Herbs in place of laundry detergent. For my rinse cycle I used a combination of vinegar, baking soda, and essential oil.
For use in the dryer, I made a dryer ball out of acrylic yarn. It is kind of like tossing in a tennis ball with your clothes.
Anyway, my laundry turned out great. All of my clothes and linens are clean and soft to the touch. My sheets feel like velvet, and my workout clothes don’t have any trace of sweat or odor.
I am a convert. Try it and see how great it works. Not only are you saving a ton of money, but you aren’t exposing your body to unnecessary chemicals.
- thisotheredencara likes this
- veganeko reblogged this from soulfulyogini
- moonlightkingdom likes this
- cosmiccharli likes this
- skylerthephoenix reblogged this from soulfulyogini
- rawrveganrawr likes this
- lovelylisa22 likes this
- my-healthy-recovery-fitlosophy likes this
- soulfulyogini reblogged this from holistichealthvegan
- mika-sama likes this
- holistichealthvegan posted this